Rewind: Thankful For Hate?
So yesterday I stumbled across this post from another site from this past weekend. It’s a site about books people should be reading. The writer was musing about books she is thankful for. And not just for the year. She is thankful for them in a much broader sense–overall. Here’s a portion:
…Then there’s a set of authors I’m grateful for: Rob Bell, Erwin R. McManus, Steve Brown, Ed Gungor, and Jason T. Berggren. All of these authors write “out-of-the-box” compared to the usual “evangelical Christian” nonfiction. They aren’t afraid to tell it like it really is. And, I’ve appreciated that. It’s really given me hope.
Wow! It is quite an honor to be thrown in with these other authors who write about their faith in such an honest and compelling way. It is much appreciated.
- VIDEO: Rob Bell Is Back And Wondering Why
- Dear Christian, Don’t Be A ‘Christian’
- What It Means To Be A Christian & What Andy Stanley Left Out About Anne Rice At Church
- Horror, Heroes, & Hell
- Rules, Rules, Rules
- 10 Things I Still Hate About The Holidays
- Faith, Doubt, and Truth
- Can You Hear Me Now, God?
- Does Jesus Really Matter?
- Farewell Rob Bell