Killing Babies No Biggie
Here is a truly disgusting development. According to this article:
Parents should be allowed to have their newborn babies killed because they are “morally irrelevant” and ending their lives is no different to abortion, a group of medical ethicists linked to Oxford University has argued.
Sounds made up doesn’t it? Or something in some pseudo-civilized futuristic movie where every aspect of everyone’s life is controlled by the elites (like in Gattaca). Unfortunately, this is true.
These ‘medical ethicists’ published in the Journal of Medical Ethics, says newborn babies are not “actual persons” and do not have a “moral right to life”. The academics also argue that parents should be able to have their baby killed if it turns out to be disabled when it is born.
They call it an “after-birth abortion.” I suppose this makes them feel better, since it is nothing less than murder.
Regarding the most vocal objections, the journal’s editor, Prof Julian Savulescu, director of the Oxford Uehiro Centre for Practical Ethics, said these are “fanatics opposed to the very values of a liberal society”.
So this is what a ‘liberal’ and ‘enlightened’ and ‘civilized’ society comes to? No, we don’t eat our young. We just kill them because they are a bit too inconvenient for the level of luxury we desire for our lives.
Disgusting. Lord forgive us for entertaining these ideas.
- Dear Christian, Be An Informed Citizen
- This Message Is Awkward & Powerful At The Same Time
- So What About Gay Marriage?
- Good, God, & Evil
- Famous Atheist, Richard Dawkins, Not Sure If God Doesn’t Exist
- Leadership is a BFD
- Red Bull Pulls Commercial Mocking Jesus
- White Says Catholics Should Listen To The “Enlightened”
- Pat Robertson Says God Would Have Stopped Tornadoes Had People Prayed More
- Homeschooling Made Illegal